PES 2010 : LA REFERENCE ! Index du Forum PES 2010 : LA REFERENCE !
Organisation de tournois sur PES2010 sur XBOX360

Facebook Api Remove Like

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PES 2010 : LA REFERENCE ! Index du Forum -> Tournois Originaux -> Tournoi Equipe Unique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
garmallis
A pas lu ni accepter le reglement !!

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Api Remove Like Répondre en citant Back to top

Facebook Api Remove Like
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

PHP } else { // we need to create a new session, provide a login link echo 'No session, please getLoginUrl( array( 'publishactions' ) ).'">login .'; } 1234 } else { // we need to create a new session, provide a login link echo 'No session, please getLoginUrl( array( 'publishactions' ) ).'">login .';} If thesession doesnt exists, the script returns a login URL which is created from the helper object. Give some attention tothe action value Ive passed to the getLoginUrl method, this valueis necessary to post to the users timeline. Reply Pete Clark I get the message No session, please login I click on please login but I dont see a screen to login. To inform its new policies, Facebook did extensive in-person research, asking users how they felt about their privacy when they used Facebook with apps. You can install the SDK using Composer or download the PHP SDK and upload the files like Idid. Do you know if the error comes from Facebook or your script? Reply Emily Yes, I did. This will be determined by the individual users Facebook security settings, but is the best option available at the time of writing this article. If a developer is significantly changing an app or needs more permissions, users may need to log back in, or the app might perform weirdly or show roadblock error messages. Facebook knows that if it burns users now, usage will wither, and all developers will get hurt. Facebook API PHP example Create inside yournew directory a new PHP file and add the following code: PHP validate() ) $session = null; } catch ( Exception $e ) { // catch any exceptions and set the sesson null $session = null; echo 'No session: '.$e->getMessage(); } } elseif ( empty( $session ) ) { // the session is empty, we create a new one try { // the visitor is redirected from the login, let's pickup the session $session = $helper->getSessionFromRedirect(); } catch( FacebookRequestException $e ) { // Facebook has returned an error echo 'Facebook (session) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } catch( Exception $e ) { // Any other error echo 'Other (session) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } } 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 / initialize your app using your key and secretFacebookSession::setDefaultApplication($apikey, $apisecret);// create a helper opject which is needed to create a login URL// the $redirectloginurl is the page a visitor will come to after login$helper = new FacebookRedirectLoginHelper( $redirectloginurl);// First check if this is an existing PHP sessionif ( isset( $SESSION ) && isset( $SESSION['fbtoken'] ) ) { // create new session from the existing PHP sesson $session = new FacebookSession( $SESSION['fbtoken'] ); try { // validate the accesstoken to make sure it's still valid if ( !$session->validate() ) $session = null; } catch ( Exception $e ) { // catch any exceptions and set the sesson null $session = null; echo 'No session: '.$e->getMessage(); }}elseif ( empty( $session ) ) { // the session is empty, we create a new one try { // the visitor is redirected from the login, let's pickup the session $session = $helper->getSessionFromRedirect(); } catch( FacebookRequestException $e ) { // Facebook has returned an error echo 'Facebook (session) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } catch( Exception $e ) { // Any other error echo 'Other (session) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); }} After the application is initiated thehelper object is created. The downside to this option is that eventually Facebook stops providing you with the option to see more, which means you have to stay on top of managing your list as early as possible. Its possible to send a photo to the users own timeline or photo album. When people are confident, they feel happier and use our stuff more, and thats what were tying to achieve says Cross. So, to unlike that object, you would have to make a DELETE to graph.facebook.com/96585976469/likes". Run a targeted campaign/status update. thanks Reply Bostjan Karlic Can you tell me if this aplication use FB API graph 2.xx or still 1.0? Reply Olaf Lederer I have written this code/tutorial for the PHP SDK (version 4.0), which supports the latest Open Graph API 2.x. It gave the error: { "error": { "message": "(#3) Application does not have the capability to make this API call.", "type": "OAuthException", "code": 3 } } Is this method still working for you? –Mike Howsden Dec 3 '14 at 18:39 Mike - which permissions did you request for your app? Your error sounds like you might be missing a permission. Its goal has been to minimize the impact on users. It provides its users with the ability to create a profile, update information, add images, send friend requests, and accept requests from other users. But all new developers must comply with updated APIs, or their connection to Facebook will stop working. All you can do is trial and error Reply Emily Hi I have exactly same code, but I keep getting error Facebkook (post) request error: Invalid parameter. It will then also give you the option (with the little cog icon) to remove or make and admin. Gradually the pages you liked began to influence the content that your friends saw in their newsfeed. Reply mncedisi Hi I cant post image into Profile Album but my app is granted for userphoto permission, it gives me this error (220) Application does not have the capability to make this API call. A social media manager now needs to be more than just someone who posts pics and replies to comments. Its a pretty safe bet that removing these likes will not negatively affect your engaged user base. Just like this flying unicorn sheep. There is no way to auto post to a users Facebook timeline and there will be always a dialog box. For anyone who has visited my site before, youre probably aware that I talk about Facebook quite a bit in particular all the scams, tricks and other dodgy parts of it that I think more people should probably be more aware of. It's possible to delete likes by API ? –R.Kueny Jan 28 '15 at 18:38 add a comment up vote 5 down vote It's not the 'like' that has an ID, it's the post - which is why the api call uses '/POSTID/likes' as a target - if you delete '/POSTID', it'll get rid of the post, but if you delete '/POSTID/likes' it'll get rid of the user's 'like' for that post. Now on the log-in screen, developers must include an Edit the info you provide link, which opens a checklist of all the data and permissions theyre asking for, including friend list, Likes, email address, and the ability to post to the News Feed. So what does April 30 mean for users? In some cases, nothing. It is estimated that only 8-12% of all Facebook users who have liked a page (with 300+ followers) will actually see an update from the page in their newsfeed. To many, fake Likes and purchased page followers may not seem like a big deal at all, but to the pages and businesses who use the Facebook platform to reach and touch a greater audience especially those now investing in paid Facebook campaigns these fake likes are proving to be quite a lot of trouble. If someone gave your data to an app, it could go on using it. Great tutorial! Do you have an update for SDK v5 ? Theres no more FacebookSession class or dont know how to adapt the code to newest SDK. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Now that time has come, with the forced migration to Graph API v2.0 leading to the friends dataAPI shutting down, and a few other changes happening on April 30. Share This Share this post with your friends! Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Buffer . Hire Freelancers Find a Freelancer Post a Project Post a Contest Post a Local Job Discover Showcase Browse Directory Community Find Work Find Work Browse Projects Browse Contests Browse Categories How It Works Log In Sign Up Post a Project 5a02188284
forms in facebookworld best covers for facebookdownload facebook messenger in pclike us on facebook for a chance to wininviter tous ses amis facebook firefox pluginfacebook account switchfacebook 6.5.1 for iphonefacebook apk 9appsfacebook like box width not workingentrar no facebook login novo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PES 2010 : LA REFERENCE ! Index du Forum -> Tournoi Equipe Unique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson